Three Kings Chapel in Goa – A Haunted Place
The Three Kings Chapel in Goa is indeed often associated with ghost stories and considered one of the haunted places in the region. The story behind the haunting, as mentioned in the article, revolves around three Portuguese kings who met a tragic end due to betrayal and poisoning.
It’s important to note that these stories are often urban legends and may not have a historical basis. The tale of the three kings might have been created to discourage people from visiting the location, or it could be a local folklore that has been passed down through generations.
Whether the chapel is actually haunted or not is a matter of belief and personal experience. Many people visit such places for their historical and cultural significance, while others are intrigued by the paranormal aspects associated with them.
If you decide to visit the Three Kings Chapel, it’s advisable to approach it with an open mind and respect for the local beliefs and stories. Enjoy the scenic views and the historical charm of the chapel, and if you’re interested in the ghostly tales, listen to the local folklore with curiosity but also a hint of skepticism.
Remember that the supernatural stories surrounding such places often add to their mystique and allure, making them intriguing destinations for both tourists and those interested in the paranormal.
Best Time to Visit Three Kings Chapel in Goa
The haunting beauty of the Three Kings Chapel reveals itself in different hues throughout the year. The best time to visit is during late noon, allowing you to witness both the serenity of daylight and the mystical allure as the sun sets. Experience the chapel’s tranquility while avoiding the crowds for an intimate encounter with its haunting history.
Timings of Three Kings Chapel in Goa
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
These timings ensure that visitors have ample time to explore the chapel and its surroundings, providing a perfect balance between daylight and the impending dusk.
Entry Charges of Three Kings Chapel in Goa
The Three Kings Chapel graciously welcomes visitors without any entry charges. Embrace the opportunity to soak in the haunting atmosphere and explore the chapel’s historic significance without any financial barriers.
Top 5 Things To Do In and Around Three Kings Chapel in Goa
- Capture the Enigma: Bring your camera to immortalize the haunting beauty and architectural charm of the Three Kings Chapel.
- Savor the Silence: Embrace the serenity of the chapel’s surroundings, offering a peaceful retreat from the bustling city life.
- Experience Sunset Magic: Arrive in late afternoon to witness a breathtaking sunset, turning the chapel into a silhouette against the vivid sky.
- Explore Local Cuisine: Visit nearby eateries to indulge in Goan delicacies, adding a culinary delight to your chapel experience.
- Engage in Reflection: Take a moment for introspection and connect with the historical and spiritual vibes that permeate the chapel.
Top 5 Places to Visit Near Three Kings Chapel in Goa
- Velsao Beach: Unwind by the pristine shores and enjoy the calming waves at Velsao Beach, located in close proximity.
- Arrosim Village: Immerse yourself in the local culture of Arrosim Village, experiencing the vibrant traditions of Goa.
- Cansaulim Church: Explore the nearby Cansaulim Church, adding another layer to your historical exploration.
- Majorda Beach: Relax on the golden sands of Majorda Beach, just a short drive away from the chapel.
- Betalbatim Beach: Discover the tranquil Betalbatim Beach, offering a serene escape near the haunted haven.
How To Reach Three Kings Chapel in Goa
Locating the Three Kings Chapel can be an adventure in itself. From Vasco da Gama, it’s approximately 12 km away. Navigate through Cansaulim with the help of locals, as the chapel is tucked away, awaiting those who seek its haunting embrace.
Address of Three Kings Chapel in Goa
Three Kings Chapel, Cansaulim, South Goa.
Frequently Asked Questions About Three Kings Chapel in Goa
Is the Three Kings Chapel really haunted?
Legend suggests so, attributing the haunting to a dark tale of betrayal among Portuguese kings.
What is the best time to visit Three Kings Chapel?
Late noon offers the perfect blend of daylight serenity and the mystical allure at sunset.
Are there any entry charges for Three Kings Chapel?
No, entry to the chapel is free of charge.
What are the top activities to do near Three Kings Chapel?
Capture the beauty, experience the sunset, explore local cuisine, savor the silence, and engage in reflection.
Which are the nearest attractions to Three Kings Chapel?
Velsao Beach, Arrosim Village, Cansaulim Church, Majorda Beach, and Betalbatim Beach.
How far is Three Kings Chapel from Vasco da Gama?
It’s approximately 12 km away from Vasco da Gama.
Embark on a journey to the haunted Three Kings Chapel in Goa, where history, spirituality, and mystique converge. From the captivating legends surrounding the chapel to the serene beauty of its surroundings, this destination offers an unforgettable experience. Whether you seek the paranormal or historical, the Three Kings Chapel invites you to explore its enigmatic charm.